ask chet - the best

The best custom daiper bags 2016

Parenting
jennyhayes
self helf

ask chet
best reviews reviews

Hi Chet my name is Jenny. My hubby and I are looking for custom daiper bags for our family. Something probably monogrammed with our baby's name on it. What do you recommend?
chet
Site Admin
self helf

ask chet
best reviews reviews

Hi Jenny, good to hear from you.

So you're looking for custom daiper bags. There's a LOT of options, from (imo) cheesy to very classy. Most people don't think about it, but diaper bags can not only be customized by adding your baby's name, they are also an opportunity to express your personality, and the values your family holds. And, lets face it, it gives you a chance to project your (hopeful) personality traits on your child. An infant with mojo and style can't be a bad thing, can it?

The Personalized Quilted Ladybug Duffel Bag is a great example of a monogrammed custom daiper bag.. Hoohobbers, Skip Hop and Kalencom are a few brands that offer these. You can personalize most diaper bags with a name or monogram. Stitching and Embroidery - That's the simple stuff.

Other options for personalized custom diaper bags include silkscreening and iron-on style designs.

Have you looked into name tags to personalize your diaper bag? This one is really popular

Custom Baby Diaper Bag Stroller ID Luggage FREE Laser Engraving Tag

Between those options, you should be able to find the Daiper Bag that fits your needs.

Chet
View previous topic View next topic

Other Topics in Parenting

© 2014 Askchet.com
Site design by Punkrockmail.com - FAQ and Privacy Policy
Askchet.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.