ask chet - the best

Under the Counter Can Openers 2017

Can Openers
chet
Site Admin
self helf

ask chet
best reviews reviews

If your house is anything like mine, you'll know that kitchen space is at a premium. With all there is to do in a kitchen, making use of the space in the best way possible is always key. When counter space is limited, under the counter can openers used to be a real life saver.

Not anymore. Sadly, like so many other things, those days are over.

Black and Decker was the premiere source at one time for all things concerning under the counter can openers, but with the advent of portable/pocket battery operated can openers that clean up easily and store away with minimal footprint, the under the counter can opener is becoming obsolete. Moreso, they are becoming hard to find.

For the best alternative, picking up a battery powered can opener can be a great choice. I mention a few on these pages, but I'd like to point out another that has gotten 4.5/5 star reviews.

The Zyliss EasiCan Electric Can Opener has numerous solid features. Just check out this youtube video:

View previous topic View next topic

Other Topics in Can Openers

© 2014 Askchet.com
Site design by Punkrockmail.com - FAQ and Privacy Policy
Askchet.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.